Subject: PowerViewer OpenGL plugin
From: [email-masked] (robert hood)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 1995 10:29:59 -0500

The PowerViewer OpenGL plugin has been released by NewTek (thanks Fori!).

I've posted both the Intel and Alpha versions of the plugin to my
anonymous FTP site:

       ftp.netcom.com:/pub/bh/bhood/plugins

The Intel version is in the file 'pvintel.zip', and DEC Alpha is in
'pvalpha.zip'.  I am offering no support for these plugins, merely a
location where they can be acquired.

These plugins *do* require OpenGL to operate, so you will need the
OpenGL DLLs for use under Windows 95 (Windows NT comes with these out
of the box).

Render me gone,               |||
Bob                         ^(===)^
-------------------------oOO--(_)--OOo--------------------------------------
Bob Hood            | All governments suffer from a recurring problem:
Virtual Visions     | Power attracts pathological personalities.  It is not
1.303.989.4191      | that power corrupts, but that it is magnetic to the
                    | corruptible.  Such people have a tendency to become
[email-masked]    | drunk on violence, a condition to which they are
[email-masked]      | quickly addicted              - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------